Baltic Bees is professional civilian aerobatic team. Established in 2008, consists out of six Czech designed Aero L-39C Albatros jet trainers. Home base is Jurmala Airport (EVJA), Latvia. Jets colors are blue-yellow. During display are using smoke.
Display consist of several vertical maneuvers with six jets and special demo display with very hard and unique maneuvers.
In their beginning, 2008 and after, they were flown in two-ship formation. In next years, two more L-39C Albatros were added to the team and after all, full program display was created with nice formation of six Albatros. When they managed to get complete formation, they could dedicate to make experienced team with advanced display program as formation, and special solo display. Very shortly, they got reputation as a professional civilian aerobatic team.
Something about team:
- Artem Soloduha `Maverick` – Team Leader, more than 700 hours flying
- Ihor Ytkin `Major` – left wing Man, more than 2200 hours on various aircraft’s
- Anatoly Perekriostov `Maestro` – right wing Man, more than 3100 hour on various aircraft’s
- Alexander Zarinsh `Smoked` – left outside wingman , more than 2200 hours on various aircraft’s
- Valery Sobolev `Godfather` – right outside wingman and
solo, more than 3500 hours on various aircraft’s, also he is creator of the display program and flying instructor
- Roberts Andrejevs `Rob` – more than 900 hours on various aircraft’s
What is more interesting here, you can be a part of Baltic Bees team and enjoy the flight with them!!! Oh yes, you can. They have very rare offer via MiGFlug company and both are inviting you to book your flight on time, to the experience of your lifetime. Group flights possible. So, visit MiGFlug.com and book your flight now!
Source: www.balticbees.com; migflug.com